- Each Lennox student is assigned a Google account, which gives them access to unlimited drive storage, an email account, and a wide variety of Google apps.
- Students can manage their academic tasks using Gmail, Google Calendar, Tasks, and more.
- Student have access to creative tools for the completion of projects such as Google Slides and Drawings.
- Teachers can use the documents listed below to review the process of accessing Google Classroom and other Google Apps.
- For tutorials on how to use the Google Suite, select the Screencasts tab from the menu to the right.