April 27, 2020
Dear Parents or Guardians,
Welcome to the Lennox School District. Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in the Lennox School District for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Due to the Coronavirus (COVID19), we continue to remain closed, however, we look forward to helping you enroll your child. Below are the steps to take to enroll your child.
With Internet Access:
Without Internet Access:
- Access the 2020-2021 Enrollment Application at lennox.k12.ca.us
- Download the application and print it out
- Complete the application with blue/black ink.
- Make sure to indicate the school you would like to enroll at on the cover or envelope
- Scan the completed application to email@example.com or drop off completed application in an envelope at the return basket located outside the District Office 10319 S. Firmona Avenue between 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM.
- Pick up an enrollment packet from the baskets located outside the District Office, 10319 S. Firmona Avenue between 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM.
- Take home the packet and complete the application with blue/black ink
- Make sure to indicate the school you would like to enroll at on the cover of the envelope
- Drop off completed application in an envelope at the return basket located outside the District Office 10319 S. Firmona Avenue between 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM.
The following documents are required to fully enroll your child:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- 2 proofs of residency (utility bills or statements)
Please do your very best to provide a complete application with the documents listed above. However, due to COVID-19 and school closures, we will hold a place for your child without these documents but please note that your child’s enrollment will not be complete until all supporting documents are verified at a future date. We will inform you once it is safe to physically come to our school offices to submit documents for verification. Please enclose the entire packet completed when returning your documents. All documents are needed to fully enroll your child. Please do your very best to provide complete and legible documents. If documents are incomplete or not enclosed, we will need to follow-up, and your application will be marked incomplete. Once all required documents are provided, you will receive a notification of completeness from a school site representative with further instructions to finalize the enrollment process. Please visit our website, www.lennox.k12.ca.us if you have any questions.
Sincerely, Dr. Scott Price
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Ms. Alexis Aceves
Ms. Marisol Cruz
Dr. Angela Fajardo
Mrs. Angeles Gonzalez
Mr. Sergio Hernandez, Jr.
Dr. Scott Price, Superintendent
Mrs. Becki Blanco, Chief Instructional Officer
Dr. Cynthia Foley, Chief Personnel Officer
Ms. Monique Benjamin, Chief Business Officer
Lennox Middle School