As of January 1, 2014, to comply with California Assembly Bill AB 1565 & AB 2031, Lennox School District requires General Contractors and Subcontractors to be prequalified on all Bond Construction Contracts. Lennox School District also requires pre-qualification on all CUPCCAA Construction Contracts.
To become prequalified, applications must be submitted to PQBids.com. PQBids is an easy-to-use web-based application that streamlines the new Department of Industrial Relations pre-qualification process. Please follow the simple instructions below:
- Click here to sign-up online as an AB2031 contractor or click here to sign-up online as a CUPCCAA contractor.
- Enter the required information.
- Submit your pre-qualification application.
- PQBids will contact you if more information is necessary to complete the process.
- You will be notified of your approval via email.
The following license classifications must prequalify for AB2031:
- A (General Engineering Contractor)
- B (General Building Contractor)
- C-4 (boiler, hot water, and steam fitting)
- C-7 (low-voltage systems)
- C-10 (electrical)
- C-16 (fire protection)
- C-20 (HVAC)
- C-34 (pipeline)
- C-36 (plumbing)
- C-38 (refrigeration)
- C-42 (sanitation systems)
- C-43 (sheet metal)
- C-46 (solar)